Wednesday, September 24, 2014

John Peel - 12th November 1979

Featuring The Adverts in session.


Secret Affair - Days Of Change (I Spy)
The Skids - Working For The Yankee Dollar (Virgin)
Family Man And The Rebel Arms - Eastern Memphis (Cobra)
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Harvest)
The Adverts - Adverts (Session)
The Damned - Plan 9 Channel 7 (Chiswick)
The Jam - Heatwave (Polydor)
The Raincoats - Lola (Rough Trade)
Judah Eskender Tafari - Rastafari Tell You (Gussie P)
The Addicts - Easy Way Out (Dining Out)
Madness - My Girl (Stiff)
Secret Affair - Going To A Go Go (I Spy)
The Fall - Put Away (Beggars Banquet)
The Adverts - Cast Of Thousands (Session)
Gang Of Four - I Found That Essence Rare (EMI)
Donna And The Kebabs - Girl On The Run (Crass Records)
The Monochrome Set - Monochrome Set (Rough Trade)
Errol Dunkley - Stop Your Gun Shooting (Stars)
Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish (BFD)
Stepping Talk - Health And Safety (Euston)
Secret Affair - Glory Boys (I Spy)
Secret Affair - Shake And Shout (I Spy)
Secret Affair - New Dance (I Spy)
The Adverts - I Looked At The Sun (Session)
The Specials - Stupid Marriage (Two Tone)
Cyanide - Your Old Man (Pinnacle)
Purple Hearts - Frustration (Fiction)
Errol Scorcher - Roach In The Corner (Scorcher Jamaica)
Secret Affair - I'm Not Free But I'm Cheap (I Spy)
The Adverts - I Will Walk You Home (Session)